Configuring Your Windows Instance
A Windows instance is a virtual server running Windows Server in the cloud.
After you have successfully launched and logged into your instance, you can make changes to it so that it's configured to meet the needs of a specific application. The following are some common tasks to help you get started.
- Instance Metadata and User Data
- Configuring a Windows Instance Using the EC2Config Service
- Configuring a Windows Instance Using EC2Launch
- Configuring a Windows Instance Using SSM Config
- Paravirtual Drivers
- Sending Logs, Events, and Performance Counters to Amazon CloudWatch
- Setting the Time for a Windows Instance
- Configuring a Secondary Private IPv4 Address for Your Windows Instance in a VPC
- Upgrading a Windows Server EC2 Instance to a Newer Version of Windows Server