Amazon SQS Tutorials
This guide shows how to work with Amazon SQS using the AWS Management Console and using Java. If you want to use the example code, you must install the Java Standard Edition Development Kit and make some configuration changes to the example code.
You can write code in other programming languages. For more information, see the documentation of the AWS SDKs.
You can explore Amazon SQS without writing code with tools such as the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI) or Windows PowerShell. You can find AWS CLI examples in the Amazon SQS section of the AWS Command Line Interface Reference. You can find Windows PowerShell examples in the Amazon Simple Queue Service section of the AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell Reference.
- Tutorial: Creating an Amazon SQS Queue
- Tutorial: Listing All Amazon SQS Queues in a Region
- Tutorial: Adding Permissions to an Amazon SQS Queue
- Tutorial: Sending a Message to an Amazon SQS Queue
- Tutorial: Receiving and Deleting a Message from an Amazon SQS Queue
- Tutorial: Purging Messages from an Amazon SQS Queue
- Tutorial: Deleting an Amazon SQS Queue
- Tutorial: Subscribing an Amazon SQS Queue to an Amazon SNS Topic