Using Amazon CloudWatch Dashboards
Amazon CloudWatch dashboards are customizable home pages in the CloudWatch console that you can use to monitor your resources in a single view, even those resources that are spread out across different regions. You can use CloudWatch dashboards to create customized views of the metrics for your AWS resources.
With dashboards, you can create the following:
A single view for selected metrics to help you assess the health of your resources and applications across one or more regions.
An operational playbook that provides guidance for team members during operational events about how to respond to specific incidents.
A common view of critical resource and application measurements that can be shared by team members for faster communication flow during operational events.
- Create a Dashboard
- Add or Remove a Graph from a Dashboard
- Move or Resize a Graph on a Dashboard
- Edit a Graph on a Dashboard
- Rename a Graph on a Dashboard
- Add, Edit, or Remove a Text Widget from a Dashboard
- Create a Cross-Region Dashboard
- Switch Between Dashboards
- Link and Unlink Graphs on a Dashboard
- Change the Dashboard Refresh Interval
- Change the Dashboard Time Range, Period, or Time Format