Creating, Updating, and Deleting Health Checks
The procedures in the following topics explain how to create, update, and delete Amazon Route 53 health checks.
If you're updating or deleting health checks that are associated with resource record sets, review the tasks in Updating or Deleting Health Checks when DNS Failover Is Configured before you proceed.
- Creating and Updating Health Checks
- Updating Health Checks When You Change CloudWatch Alarm Settings (Health Checks that Monitor a CloudWatch Alarm Only)
- Deleting Health Checks
- Updating or Deleting Health Checks when DNS Failover Is Configured
- Configuring Router and Firewall Rules for Amazon Route 53 Health Checks
- How Amazon Route 53 Determines Whether an Endpoint Is Healthy