Working with CloudTrail Log Files
You can perform more advanced tasks with your CloudTrail files.
Create multiple trails per region.
Monitor CloudTrail log files in real time by sending them to CloudWatch Logs.
Share log files between accounts.
Use the AWS CloudTrail Processing Library to write log processing applications in Java.
Validate your log files to verify that they have not changed after delivery by CloudTrail.
- Create Multiple Trails
- Logging Data and Management Events for Trails
- Receiving CloudTrail Log Files from Multiple Regions
- Monitoring CloudTrail Log Files with Amazon CloudWatch Logs
- Receiving CloudTrail Log Files from Multiple Accounts
- Sharing CloudTrail Log Files Between AWS Accounts
- Encrypting CloudTrail Log Files with AWS KMS–Managed Keys (SSE-KMS)
- Validating CloudTrail Log File Integrity
- Using the CloudTrail Processing Library