Managing On-Premises Instances Operations in AWS CodeDeploy
Follow the instructions in this section to manage operations on your on-premises instances after you have registered them with AWS CodeDeploy, such as getting more information about, removing tags from, and uninstalling and deregistering on-premises instances.
- Get Information About a Single On-Premises Instance
- Get Information About Multiple On-Premises Instances
- Manually Remove On-Premises Instance Tags from an On-Premises Instance
- Automatically Uninstall the AWS CodeDeploy Agent and Remove the Configuration File from an On-Premises Instance
- Automatically Deregister an On-Premises Instance
- Manually Deregister an On-Premises Instance