AWS CodeDeploy Tutorials
This section includes some tutorials to help you learn how to use AWS CodeDeploy.
If you haven't completed it already, we recommend you start with Step 5: Try the Sample Deployment Wizard. It requires no prior experience with AWS CodeDeploy. It guides you through the steps required to deploy one of our sample application revisions to Amazon EC2 instances.
Before you begin, complete the prerequisites in Getting Started.
The procedures in these tutorials provide suggestions for the location in which to store files (for example, c:\temp) and the names to give to buckets, subfolders, or files (for example, codedeploydemobucket, HelloWorldApp, and CodeDeployDemo-EC2-Trust.json, respectively), but you are not required to use them. Just be sure to substitute your file locations and names as you perform the procedures.
- Tutorial: Deploy WordPress to an Amazon EC2 Instance (Amazon Linux or Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Linux, macOS, or Unix)
- Tutorial: Deploy a "Hello, World!" Application with AWS CodeDeploy (Windows Server)
- Tutorial: Deploy an Application to an On-Premises Instance with AWS CodeDeploy (Windows Server, Ubuntu Server, or Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
- Tutorial: Deploy an Application to an Auto Scaling Group Using AWS CodeDeploy
- Tutorial: Deploy an Application from GitHub Using AWS CodeDeploy