The Elastic Beanstalk Command Line Interface (EB CLI)
The Elastic Beanstalk Command Line Interface (EB CLI) is a command line interface for Elastic Beanstalk that provides interactive commands that simplify creating, updating and monitoring environments from a local repository. Use the EB CLI as part of your everyday development and testing cycle as an alternative to the AWS Management Console.
Previously, Elastic Beanstalk supported a separate CLI that provided direct access to API operations called the Elastic Beanstalk API CLI. This has been replaced with the AWS CLI, which provides the same functionality but for all AWS services' APIs.
For information about installing the EB CLI, configuring a repository, and working with environments, see the following topics:
- Install the Elastic Beanstalk Command Line Interface (EB CLI)
- Configure the EB CLI
- Managing Elastic Beanstalk Environments with the EB CLI
- Using Git with the EB CLI
- Using the EB CLI to Monitor Environment Health
- Managing Multiple AWS Elastic Beanstalk Environments as a Group with the EB CLI
- Troubleshooting issues with the EB CLI
- EB CLI Command Reference
- Eb CLI 2.6 (deprecated)
- Elastic Beanstalk API Command Line Interface (deprecated)