AWS Mobile SDK for Android
Welcome to the AWS Mobile SDK for Android Developer Guide. The AWS Mobile SDK for Android is an open-source software development kit, distributed under an Apache Open Source license. The SDK for Android provides libraries, code samples, and documentation to help developers build connected mobile applications using AWS. Supported AWS services currently include:
This guide will help you start developing Android applications using Amazon Web Services. If you’re new to the AWS Mobile SDK, you’ll probably want to look first at What is the AWS SDK for Android? and Set Up the AWS Mobile SDK for Android. These topics explain what the AWS Mobile SDK includes and how to set up the SDK in an Android development environment.
After you’ve set up the SDK, you can start working with the mobile clients for Amazon Web Services. Additional topics in this guide include:
- What is the AWS SDK for Android?
- Set Up the AWS Mobile SDK for Android
- Getting Started with the AWS Mobile SDK for Android
- Amazon Cognito Identity
- Amazon Cognito Sync
- Amazon Mobile Analytics
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Process Streaming Data with Amazon Kinesis and Amazon Kinesis Firehose
- AWS Lambda
Download the AWS Mobile SDK for Android
- API Reference: The SDK reference documentation includes the ability to browse and search across all code included with the SDK. It provides thorough documentation and usage examples. You can find it at AWS SDK for Android API Reference.
- Questions & Feedback: Post questions and feedback at the Mobile Developer Forum.
- Source Code & Samples: Source code and sample applications are available at the AWS SDK for Android repository. Source code for Amazon Cognito is available at the Amazon Cognito repository.
For more information about the AWS SDK for Android, including a complete list of supported AWS products, see the AWS Mobile SDK product page.