AWS Mobile SDK for Android Developer Guide
Welcome to the AWS Mobile SDK for Android Developer Guide. This guide will help you start developing Android applications using Amazon Web Services.
If you're new to the AWS Mobile SDK, you'll probably want to look first at What is the AWS Mobile SDK for Android? and Getting Started with the AWS Mobile SDK for Android. These topics explain what the AWS Mobile SDK includes, how to set up the SDK, and how to get started using AWS services from an Android application.
- What is the AWS Mobile SDK for Android?
- Set Up the AWS Mobile SDK for Android
- Getting Started with the AWS Mobile SDK for Android
- Authenticate Users with Amazon Cognito Identity
- Sync User Data with Amazon Cognito Sync
- Track App Usage Data with Amazon Mobile Analytics
- Store and Retrieve Files with Amazon S3
- Store and Retrieve App Data in Amazon DynamoDB
- Process Streaming Data with Amazon Kinesis and Firehose
- Execute Code On Demand with Amazon Lambda
- Understand Natural Language and Trigger Business Workflows with Amazon Lex
- Add Text to Speech Capability to your Android App with Amazon Polly
- Create Push Notification Campaigns with Amazon Pinpoint
- The AWS Mobile SDK for Android can be installed here.
- For more information about the AWS SDK for Android, including a complete list of supported AWS products, see the AWS Mobile SDK product page.
- The SDK reference documentation includes the ability to browse and search code included with the SDK. It provides thorough documentation and usage examples. You can find it at AWS SDK for Android API Reference.
- Post questions and feedback at the Mobile Developer Forum.
- Source code and sample applications are available at AWS Mobile SDK for Android sample repository.