AWS Mobile SDK for iOS
Welcome to the AWS Mobile SDK for iOS Developer Guide. This guide will help you start developing iOS applications using Amazon Web Services.
If you're new to the AWS Mobile SDK, you'll probably want to look first at What Is the AWS SDK for iOS? and Getting Started with the AWS Mobile SDK for iOS. These topics explain what the AWS Mobile SDK includes, how to set up the SDK, and how to get started using AWS services from an iOS application.
After you've set up the SDK, you can start working with the mobile clients for Amazon Web Services. The mobile clients are described in the service-specific topics. No matter which services you're using, you should provide AWS credentials to your app via Amazon Cognito. The Amazon Cognito credential provider is discussed briefly in the various mobile service topics, and at length in Authenticate Users with Amazon Cognito Identity.
- What Is the AWS SDK for iOS?
- Getting Started with the AWS Mobile SDK for iOS
- Set Up the SDK for iOS
- Working with AWSTask
- Preparing Your Apps for iOS 9
- Authenticate Users with Amazon Cognito Identity
- Sync User Data with Amazon Cognito Sync
- Track App Usage Data with Amazon Mobile Analytics
- Store and Retrieve Files with Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Transfer Utility for iOS
- Store and Retrieve App Data in Amazon DynamoDB
- Process Streaming Data with Amazon Kinesis and Amazon Kinesis Firehose
- Execute Code On Demand with Amazon Lambda
- Understand Natural Language and Trigger Business Workflows with Amazon Lex
- Add Text to Speech Capability to your iOS App with Amazon Polly
- Create Push Notification Campaigns with Amazon Pinpoint
- For more information about the AWS SDK for iOS, including a complete list of supported AWS products, see the AWS Mobile SDK product page.
- The SDK reference documentation includes the ability to browse and search code included with the SDK. It provides thorough documentation and usage examples. You can find it at AWS SDK for iOS API Reference.
- Post questions and feedback at the Mobile Developer Forum.
- Source code and sample applications are available at AWS SDK for iOS repository. Source code for Amazon Cognito is available at the Amazon Cognito repository.