Constructs a new HealthCheck object. Callers should use the properties or fluent setter (With...) methods to initialize any additional object members.
Assembly: AWSSDK (Module: AWSSDK) Version: 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206)
- target (String)
- Specifies the instance being checked. The protocol is either TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, or SSL. The range of valid ports is one
(1) through 65535.
Note: TCP is the default, specified as a TCP: port pair, for example "TCP:5000". In this case a healthcheck simply attempts to open a TCP connection to the instance on the specified port. Failure to connect within the configured timeout is considered unhealthy. SSL is also specified as SSL: port pair, for example, SSL:5000. For HTTP or HTTPS protocol, the situation is different. You have to include a ping path in the string. HTTP is specified as a HTTP:port;/;PathToPing; grouping, for example "HTTP:80/weather/us/wa/seattle". In this case, a HTTP GET request is issued to the instance on the given port and path. Any answer other than "200 OK" within the timeout period is considered unhealthy. The total length of the HTTP ping target needs to be 1024 16-bit Unicode characters or less.
- interval (Int32)
- Specifies the approximate interval, in seconds, between health checks of an individual instance.
- timeout (Int32)
- Specifies the amount of time, in seconds, during which no response means a failed health probe.
Note: This value must be less than the Interval value.
- unhealthyThreshold (Int32)
- Specifies the number of consecutive health probe failures required before moving the instance to the Unhealthy state.
- healthyThreshold (Int32)
- Specifies the number of consecutive health probe successes required before moving the instance to the Healthy state.