Initiates the asynchronous execution of the Download operation.
- filePath (String)
- The file path where the content from Amazon S3 will be written to.
- bucketName (String)
- The name of the bucket containing the Amazon S3 object to download.
- key (String)
- The key under which the Amazon S3 object is stored.
- callback (AsyncCallback)
- An AsyncCallback delegate that is invoked when the operation completes.
- state (Object)
- A user-defined state object that is passed to the callback procedure. Retrieve this object from within the callback procedure using the AsyncState property.
An IAsyncResult that can be used to poll, or wait for results, or both. This values is also needed when invoking EndDownload.
Assembly: AWSSDK (Module: AWSSDK) Version: 22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199)