Version2 S3 buckets adhere to RFC 1035:
- Less than 255 characters, with each label less than 63 characters.
- Label must start with a letter
- Label must end with a letter or digit
- Label can have a string of letter, digits and hyphens in the middle.
- Although names can be case-sensitive, no significance is attached to the case.
- RFC 1123: Allow label to start with letter or digit (e.g. 3ware.com works)
- RFC 2181: No restrictions apart from the length restrictions.
- Length between 3 and 63 characters (to allow headroom for upper-level domains, as well as to avoid separate length restrictions for bucket-name and its labels
- Only lower-case to avoid user confusion.
- No dotted-decimal IPv4-like strings
- bucketName (String)
- The BucketName to validate if V2 addressing should be used
True if the BucketName should use V2 bucket addressing, false otherwise
Assembly: AWSSDK (Module: AWSSDK) Version: 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206)