This action takes a list of identities as input and returns the following information for each:
- Whether Easy DKIM signing is enabled or disabled.
- A set of DKIM tokens that represent the identity. If the identity is an email address, the tokens represent the domain of that address.
- Whether Amazon SES has successfully verified the DKIM tokens published in the domain's DNS. This information is only returned for domain name identities, not for email addresses.
This action is throttled at one request per second.
For more information about creating DNS records using DKIM tokens, go to the Amazon SES Developer Guide.
- request (GetIdentityDkimAttributesRequest)
- Container for the necessary parameters to execute the GetIdentityDkimAttributes service method.