Returns the estimated number of decision tasks in the specified task list. The count returned is an approximation and is not guaranteed to be exact. If you specify a task list that no decision task was ever scheduled in then 0 will be returned.
You can use IAM policies to control this action's access to Amazon SWF resources as follows:
- Use a Resource element with the domain name to limit the action to only specified domains.
- Use an Action element to allow or deny permission to call this action.
- Constrain the taskList.name parameter by using a Condition element with the swf:taskList.name key to allow the action to access only certain task lists.
If the caller does not have sufficient permissions to invoke the action, or the parameter values fall outside the specified constraints, the action fails by throwing OperationNotPermitted . For details and example IAM policies, see Using IAM to Manage Access to Amazon SWF Workflows.
- countPendingDecisionTasksRequest (CountPendingDecisionTasksRequest)
- Container for the necessary parameters to execute the CountPendingDecisionTasks service method on AmazonSimpleWorkflow.