Information about a deployment error.
Version: (assembly version)
public class ErrorInformation : Object
The ErrorInformation type exposes the following members
Gets and sets the property Code.
The error code:
- APPLICATION_MISSING: The application was missing. Note that this error code
will most likely be raised if the application is deleted after the deployment is created
but before it starts.
- DEPLOYMENT_GROUP_MISSING: The deployment group was
missing. Note that this error code will most likely be raised if the deployment group
is deleted after the deployment is created but before it starts.
The deployment failed on too many instances to be able to successfully deploy within
the specified instance health constraints.
- HEALTH_CONSTRAINTS_INVALID: The
revision can never successfully deploy within the instance health constraints as specified.
- IAM_ROLE_MISSING: The service role cannot be accessed.
The service role does not have the correct permissions.
- INTERNAL_ERROR: There
was an internal error.
- NO_EC2_SUBSCRIPTION: The calling account is not subscribed
to the Amazon EC2 service.
- NO_INSTANCES: No instances were specified, or
no instances can be found.
- OVER_MAX_INSTANCES: The maximum number of instances
- THROTTLED: The operation was throttled because the calling
account exceeded the throttling limits of one or more AWS services.
The deployment has timed out.
- REVISION_MISSING: The revision ID was missing.
Note that this error code will most likely be raised if the revision is deleted after
the deployment is created but before it starts.
Gets and sets the property Message.
An accompanying error message.
Supported in: 4.5, 4.0, 3.5