Requests a refresh of the Trusted Advisor check that has the specified check ID. Check IDs can be obtained by calling DescribeTrustedAdvisorChecks.
The response contains a RefreshTrustedAdvisorCheckResult object, which contains these fields:
- Status. The refresh status of the check: "none", "enqueued", "processing", "success", or "abandoned".
- MillisUntilNextRefreshable. The amount of time, in milliseconds, until the check is eligible for refresh.
- CheckId. The unique identifier for the check.
- refreshTrustedAdvisorCheckRequest (RefreshTrustedAdvisorCheckRequest)
- Container for the necessary parameters to execute the RefreshTrustedAdvisorCheck service method on AmazonAWSSupport.