Returns a signed URL that provides tailored access to private content based on an access time window and an ip range.
- protocol (AmazonCloudFrontUrlSigner..::..Protocol)
- The protocol of the URL
- distributionDomain (String)
- The domain name of the distribution
- privateKey (StreamReader)
- Your private key file. RSA private key (.pem) are supported.
- s3ObjectKey (String)
- The s3 key of the object, or the name of the stream for rtmp
- keyPairId (String)
- The key pair id corresponding to the private key file given
- dateLessThan (DateTime)
- The expiration date of the signed URL
- ipRange (String)
- The allowed IP address range of the client making the GET request, in CIDR form (e.g. 192.168.0.1/24).
Assembly: AWSSDK (Module: AWSSDK) Version: 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206)
The signed URL.