Generate a signed URL that allows access to distribution and S3 objects by applying access restrictions specified in a custom policy document.
- resourceUrlOrPath (String)
- The URL or path that uniquely identifies a resource within a distribution. For standard distributions the resource URL will be "http://" + distributionName + "/" + objectKey (may also include URL parameters. For distributions with the HTTPS required protocol, the resource URL must start with "https://". RTMP resources do not take the form of a URL, and instead the resource path is nothing but the stream's name.
- keyPairId (String)
- Identifier of a public/private certificate keypair already configured in your Amazon Web Services account.
- privateKey (FileInfo)
- The RSA private key data that corresponding to the certificate keypair identified by keyPairId.
- policy (String)
- A policy document that describes the access permissions that will be applied by the signed URL. To generate a custom policy use
Assembly: AWSSDK (Module: AWSSDK) Version: 22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199)
A signed URL that will permit access to distribution and S3 objects as specified in the policy document.