From the command line, use create-subscription.
Creates a trail that specifies the settings for delivery of log data to an Amazon S3 bucket. The request includes a Trail structure that specifies the following:
- Trail name.
- The name of an existing Amazon S3 bucket to which CloudTrail delivers your log files.
- The name of the Amazon S3 key prefix that precedes each log file.
- The name of an existing Amazon SNS topic that notifies you that a new file is available in your bucket.
- Whether the log file should include AWS API calls from global services. Currently, the only global AWS API calls included in CloudTrail log files are from IAM and AWS STS.
- createTrailRequest (CreateTrailRequest)
- Container for the necessary parameters to execute the CreateTrail service method on AmazonCloudTrail.
The response from the CreateTrail service method, as returned by AmazonCloudTrail.
Assembly: AWSSDK (Module: AWSSDK) Version: 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124)