Constructs a new CreateLoadBalancerRequest object. Callers should use the properties or fluent setter (With...) methods to initialize any additional object members.
Assembly: AWSSDK (Module: AWSSDK) Version: 220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168)
- loadBalancerName (String)
- The name associated with the load balancer. The name must be unique within your set of load balancers.
- listeners (List<(Of <(<'Listener>)>)>)
- A list of the following tuples: LoadBalancerPort, InstancePort, and Protocol.
- availabilityZones (List<(Of <(<'String>)>)>)
- A list of Availability Zones. At least one Availability Zone must be specified. Specified Availability Zones must be in the same EC2 Region as the load balancer. Traffic will be equally distributed across all zones. You can later add more Availability Zones after the creation of the load balancer by calling EnableAvailabilityZonesForLoadBalancer action.