Uploads the specified file to Amazon Glacier for archival storage in the
specified vault in the specified user's account. For small archives, this
method uploads the archive directly to Glacier. For larger archives,
this method uses Glacier's multipart upload API to split the upload
into multiple parts for better error recovery if any errors are
encountered while streaming the data to Amazon Glacier.
- vaultName (String)
- The name of the vault to download the archive from.
- archiveDescription (String)
- A description for the archive.
- filepath (String)
- The file path to the file to upload.
- options (UploadOptions)
- Additional options that can be used for the upload.
The results of the upload including the archive ID.
(Module: AWSSDK) Version: 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206)