Initiates the asynchronous execution of the DeleteS3BucketWithObjects operation. DeleteS3BucketWithObjects deletes an S3 bucket which contains objects. An S3 bucket which contains objects cannot be deleted until all the objects in it are deleted. This method deletes all the objects in the specified bucket and then deletes the bucket itself.
- bucketName (String)
- The bucket to be deleted.
- s3Client (AmazonS3)
- The Amazon S3 Client to use for S3 specific operations.
- deleteOptions (S3DeleteBucketWithObjectsOptions)
- Options to control the behavior of the delete operation.
- callback (AsyncCallback)
- An AsyncCallback delegate that is invoked when the operation completes.
- state (Object)
- A user-defined state object that is passed to the callback procedure. Retrieve this object from within the callback procedure using the AsyncState property.
Assembly: AWSSDK (Module: AWSSDK) Version: 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206)
An IAsyncCancelableResult that can be used to poll or wait for results, or both; this value is also needed when invoking EndDeleteS3BucketWithObjects. IAsyncCancelableResult can also be used to cancel the operation while it's in progress.