Returns the number of closed workflow executions within the given domain that meet the specified filtering criteria.
NOTE: This operation is eventually consistent. The results are best effort and may not exactly reflect recent updates and changes.
You can use IAM policies to control this action's access to Amazon SWF resources as follows:
- Use a Resource element with the domain name to limit the action to only specified domains.
- Use an Action element to allow or deny permission to call this action.
- Constrain the following parameters by using a Condition element with the appropriate keys.
- tagFilter.tag : String constraint. The key is swf:tagFilter.tag .
- typeFilter.name : String constraint. The key is swf:typeFilter.name .
- typeFilter.version : String constraint. The key is swf:typeFilter.version .
If the caller does not have sufficient permissions to invoke the action, or the parameter values fall outside the specified constraints, the action fails by throwing OperationNotPermitted . For details and example IAM policies, see Using IAM to Manage Access to Amazon SWF Workflows.
- countClosedWorkflowExecutionsRequest (CountClosedWorkflowExecutionsRequest)
- Container for the necessary parameters to execute the CountClosedWorkflowExecutions service method on AmazonSimpleWorkflow.