Returns information about workflow types in the specified domain. The results may be split into multiple pages that can be retrieved by making the call repeatedly.
You can use IAM policies to control this action's access to Amazon SWF resources as follows:
- Use a Resource element with the domain name to limit the action to only specified domains.
- Use an Action element to allow or deny permission to call this action.
- You cannot use an IAM policy to constrain this action's parameters.
If the caller does not have sufficient permissions to invoke the action, or the parameter values fall outside the specified constraints, the action fails by throwing OperationNotPermitted . For details and example IAM policies, see Using IAM to Manage Access to Amazon SWF Workflows.
- listWorkflowTypesRequest (ListWorkflowTypesRequest)
- Container for the necessary parameters to execute the ListWorkflowTypes service method on AmazonSimpleWorkflow.