Registers a new domain.
You can use IAM policies to control this action's access to Amazon SWF resources as follows:
- You cannot use an IAM policy to control domain access for this action. The name of the domain being registered is available as the resource of this action.
- Use an Action element to allow or deny permission to call this action.
- You cannot use an IAM policy to constrain this action's parameters.
If the caller does not have sufficient permissions to invoke the action, or the parameter values fall outside the specified constraints, the action fails by throwing OperationNotPermitted . For details and example IAM policies, see Using IAM to Manage Access to Amazon SWF Workflows.
- registerDomainRequest (RegisterDomainRequest)
- Container for the necessary parameters to execute the RegisterDomain service method on AmazonSimpleWorkflow.