Sends a request to the AWS Storage Gateway server running at the specified address, and returns the activation key for that server.
- gatewayAddress (String)
- The DNS name or IP address of a running AWS Storage Gateway
- activationRegion (RegionEndpoint)
- The region in which the gateway will be activated.
- maxRetries (Int32)
- The maximum number of retries to attempt on failure
- maxBackoff (Int32)
- The maximum backoff time, in milliseconds, for retry attempts. Backoff times between retries rise exponentially until they hit this ceiling.
Assembly: AWSSDK (Module: AWSSDK) Version: 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11)
The activation key required for some API calls to AWS Storage Gateway.