The list of identifiers of the event sources for which events will be returned. If not specified, then all sources are included in the response. An identifier must begin with a letter and must contain only ASCII letters, digits, and hyphens; it cannot end with a hyphen or contain two consecutive hyphens. Constraints:AWSSDK (Module: AWSSDK) Version: 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124)
- If SourceIds are supplied, SourceType must also be provided.
- If the source type is a DB instance, then a DBInstanceIdentifier must be supplied.
- If the source type is a DB security group, a DBSecurityGroupName must be supplied.
- If the source type is a DB parameter group, a DBParameterGroupName must be supplied.
- If the source type is a DB snapshot, a DBSnapshotIdentifier must be supplied.