Returns the number of closed workflow executions within the given domain that meet the specified filtering criteria.
NOTE: This operation is eventually consistent. The results are best effort and may not exactly reflect recent updates and changes.
You can use IAM policies to control this action's access to Amazon SWF resources as follows:
- Use a Resource element with the domain name to limit the action to only specified domains.
- Use an Action element to allow or deny permission to call this action.
- Constrain the following parameters by using a Condition element with the appropriate keys.
- tagFilter.tag : String constraint. The key is swf:tagFilter.tag .
- typeFilter.name : String constraint. The key is swf:typeFilter.name .
- typeFilter.version : String constraint. The key is swf:typeFilter.version .
If the caller does not have sufficient permissions to invoke the action, or the parameter values fall outside the specified constraints, the action fails by throwing OperationNotPermitted . For details and example IAM policies, see Using IAM to Manage Access to Amazon SWF Workflows.
public class CountClosedWorkflowExecutionsRequest : AmazonWebServiceRequest
Initializes a new instance of theclass
If specified, only workflow executions that match this close status are counted. This filter has an affect only if executionStatus is specified as CLOSED.
If specified, only workflow executions that meet the close time criteria of the filter are counted.
The name of the domain containing the workflow executions to count.
If specified, only workflow executions matching the WorkflowId in the filter are counted.
Serves as a hash function for a particular type.(Inherited from Object.)
Gets the type of the current instance.(Inherited from Object.)
If specified, only workflow executions that meet the start time criteria of the filter are counted.
If specified, only executions that have a tag that matches the filter are counted.
Returns a string that represents the current object.(Inherited from Object.)
If specified, indicates the type of the workflow executions to be counted.
Sets the CloseStatusFilter property
Sets the CloseTimeFilter property
Sets the Domain property
Sets the ExecutionFilter property
Sets the StartTimeFilter property
Sets the TagFilter property
Sets the TypeFilter property