Deprecates the specified activity type . After an activity type has been deprecated, you cannot create new tasks of that activity type. Tasks of this type that were scheduled before the type was deprecated will continue to run.
NOTE: This operation is eventually consistent. The results are best effort and may not exactly reflect recent updates and changes.
You can use IAM policies to control this action's access to Amazon SWF resources as follows:
- Use a Resource element with the domain name to limit the action to only specified domains.
- Use an Action element to allow or deny permission to call this action.
- Constrain the following parameters by using a Condition element with the appropriate keys.
- activityType.name : String constraint. The key is swf:activityType.name .
- activityType.version : String constraint. The key is swf:activityType.version .
If the caller does not have sufficient permissions to invoke the action, or the parameter values fall outside the specified constraints, the action fails by throwing OperationNotPermitted . For details and example IAM policies, see Using IAM to Manage Access to Amazon SWF Workflows.
public class DeprecateActivityTypeRequest : AmazonWebServiceRequest
Initializes a new instance of theclass
The activity type to deprecate.
The name of the domain in which the activity type is registered.
Serves as a hash function for a particular type.(Inherited from Object.)
Gets the type of the current instance.(Inherited from Object.)
Returns a string that represents the current object.(Inherited from Object.)
Sets the ActivityType property
Sets the Domain property