The following documentation can help you troubleshoot problems that you might have with your instance.
- What To Do If An Instance Immediately Terminates
- Troubleshooting Connecting to Your Instance
- Troubleshooting Stopping Your Instance
- Troubleshooting Terminating (Shutting Down) Your Instance
- Troubleshooting Instance Recovery Failures
- Troubleshooting Instances with Failed Status Checks
- Troubleshooting Instance Capacity
- Getting Console Output and Rebooting Instances
- My Instance is Booting from the Wrong Volume
For additional help with Windows instances, see Troubleshooting Windows Instances in the Amazon EC2 User Guide for Windows Instances.
You can also search for answers and post questions on the Amazon EC2 forum.