Returns the results of the Trusted Advisor check that has the specified check ID. You can get the check IDs by calling the DescribeTrustedAdvisorChecks
The response contains a TrustedAdvisorCheckResult
object, which contains these three objects:
In addition, the response contains these fields:
- status - The alert status of the check can be
error (red), or
- timestamp - The time of the last refresh of the check.
- checkId - The unique identifier for the check.
- You must have a Business, Enterprise On-Ramp, or Enterprise Support plan to use the Amazon Web Services Support API.
- If you call the Amazon Web Services Support API from an account that doesn't have a Business, Enterprise On-Ramp, or Enterprise Support plan, the
SubscriptionRequiredException error message appears. For information about changing your support plan, see Amazon Web Services Support.
To call the Trusted Advisor operations in the Amazon Web Services Support API, you must use the US East (N. Virginia) endpoint. Currently, the US West (Oregon) and Europe (Ireland) endpoints don't support the Trusted Advisor operations. For more information, see About the Amazon Web Services Support API
in the Amazon Web Services Support User Guide