Executing a Command Using Systems Manager Run Command
You can execute commands using Systems Manager Run Command.
If this is your first time using Run Command, we recommend executing commands against a test instance or an instance that is not being used in a production environment.
- Updating the SSM Agent
- Installing Applications (Windows)
- Installing PowerShell Modules (Windows)
- Joining Instances to a Domain (Windows)
- Enabling or Disabling Windows Updates
- Managing Windows Updates
- Updating the EC2Config Service
- Inventory an Instance (Windows)
- Sending a Command to Multiple Instances