Interface AliasOptions

All Superinterfaces:
All Known Subinterfaces:
All Known Implementing Classes:
AliasOptions.Jsii$Proxy, AliasProps.Jsii$Proxy

@Generated(value="jsii-pacmak/1.84.0 (build 5404dcf)", date="2023-06-19T16:30:40.548Z") @Stability(Stable) public interface AliasOptions extends, EventInvokeConfigOptions
Options for lambda.Alias.


 // The code below shows an example of how to instantiate this type.
 // The values are placeholders you should change.
 IDestination destination;
 Version version;
 AliasOptions aliasOptions = AliasOptions.builder()
  • Method Details

    • getAdditionalVersions

      @Stability(Stable) @Nullable default List<VersionWeight> getAdditionalVersions()
      Additional versions with individual weights this alias points to.

      Individual additional version weights specified here should add up to (less than) one. All remaining weight is routed to the default version.

      For example, the config is

       version: "1"
       additionalVersions: [{ version: "2", weight: 0.05 }]

      Then 5% of traffic will be routed to function version 2, while the remaining 95% of traffic will be routed to function version 1.

      Default: No additional versions

    • getDescription

      @Stability(Stable) @Nullable default String getDescription()
      Description for the alias.

      Default: No description

    • getProvisionedConcurrentExecutions

      @Stability(Stable) @Nullable default Number getProvisionedConcurrentExecutions()
      Specifies a provisioned concurrency configuration for a function's alias.

      Default: No provisioned concurrency

    • builder

      @Stability(Stable) static AliasOptions.Builder builder()
      a AliasOptions.Builder of AliasOptions