- class aws_cdk.aws_glue.GlueVersion(*args: Any, **kwargs)
(experimental) AWS Glue version determines the versions of Apache Spark and Python that are available to the job.
If you need to use a GlueVersion that doesn’t exist as a static member, you can instantiate a
GlueVersion.of('1.5'). :stability: experimental :exampleMetadata: infused
# bucket: s3.Bucket glue.Job(self, "PythonShellJob", executable=glue.JobExecutable.python_shell( glue_version=glue.GlueVersion.V1_0, python_version=glue.PythonVersion.THREE, script=glue.Code.from_bucket(bucket, "script.py") ), description="an example Python Shell job" )
- V0_9 = <aws_cdk.aws_glue.GlueVersion object>
- V1_0 = <aws_cdk.aws_glue.GlueVersion object>
- V2_0 = <aws_cdk.aws_glue.GlueVersion object>
- V3_0 = <aws_cdk.aws_glue.GlueVersion object>
(experimental) The name of this GlueVersion, as expected by Job resource.