- Aws\AwsClient implements Aws\AwsClientInterface uses Aws\AwsClientTrait
- Namespace: Aws\ApiGateway
- Located at ApiGateway/ApiGatewayClient.php
This client is used to interact with the AWS API Gateway service.
Supported API Versions
This class uses a service description model that is associated at
runtime based on the
version option given when constructing the
version option will determine which API operations,
waiters, and paginators are available for a client. Creating a command or a
specific API operation can be done using magic methods (e.g.,
$client->commandName(/** parameters */), or using the
$\client->getCommand method of the client.
__construct ( array $args )
The client constructor accepts the following options:
- static _add_accept_header ( callable $handler )
Methods inherited from Aws\AwsClient
Methods inherited from Aws\AwsClientInterface
Methods used from Aws\AwsClientTrait
__construct ( array $args )
The client constructor accepts the following options:
- api_provider: (callable) An optional PHP callable that accepts a type, service, and version argument, and returns an array of corresponding configuration data. The type value can be one of api, waiter, or paginator.
- credentials: (Aws\Credentials\CredentialsInterface|array|bool|callable) Specifies the credentials used to sign requests. Provide an Aws\Credentials\CredentialsInterface object, an associative array of "key", "secret", and an optional "token" key,
falseto use null credentials, or a callable credentials provider used to create credentials or return null. See Aws\Credentials\CredentialProvider for a list of built-in credentials providers. If no credentials are provided, the SDK will attempt to load them from the environment.
- csm: (Aws\ClientSideMonitoring\ConfigurationInterface|array|callable) Specifies the credentials used to sign requests. Provide an Aws\ClientSideMonitoring\ConfigurationInterface object, a callable configuration provider used to create client-side monitoring configuration,
falseto disable csm, or an associative array with the following keys: enabled: (bool) Set to true to enable client-side monitoring, defaults to false; host: (string) the host location to send monitoring events to, defaults to 127.0.0.1; port: (int) The port used for the host connection, defaults to 31000; client_id: (string) An identifier for this project
- debug: (bool|array) Set to true to display debug information when sending requests. Alternatively, you can provide an associative array with the following keys: logfn: (callable) Function that is invoked with log messages; stream_size: (int) When the size of a stream is greater than this number, the stream data will not be logged (set to "0" to not log any stream data); scrub_auth: (bool) Set to false to disable the scrubbing of auth data from the logged messages; http: (bool) Set to false to disable the "debug" feature of lower level HTTP adapters (e.g., verbose curl output).
- stats: (bool|array) Set to true to gather transfer statistics on requests sent. Alternatively, you can provide an associative array with the following keys: retries: (bool) Set to false to disable reporting on retries attempted; http: (bool) Set to true to enable collecting statistics from lower level HTTP adapters (e.g., values returned in GuzzleHttp\TransferStats). HTTP handlers must support an
http_stats_receiveroption for this to have an effect; timer: (bool) Set to true to enable a command timer that reports the total wall clock time spent on an operation in seconds.
- disable_host_prefix_injection: (bool) Set to true to disable host prefix injection logic for services that use it. This disables the entire prefix injection, including the portions supplied by user-defined parameters. Setting this flag will have no effect on services that do not use host prefix injection.
- endpoint: (string) The full URI of the webservice. This is only required when connecting to a custom endpoint (e.g., a local version of S3).
- endpoint_discovery: (Aws\EndpointDiscovery\ConfigurationInterface, Aws\CacheInterface, array, callable) Settings for endpoint discovery. Provide an instance of Aws\EndpointDiscovery\ConfigurationInterface, an instance Aws\CacheInterface, a callable that provides a promise for a Configuration object, or an associative array with the following keys: enabled: (bool) Set to true to enable endpoint discovery, false to explicitly disable it, defaults to false; cache_limit: (int) The maximum number of keys in the endpoints cache, defaults to 1000.
- endpoint_provider: (callable) An optional PHP callable that accepts a hash of options including a "service" and "region" key and returns NULL or a hash of endpoint data, of which the "endpoint" key is required. See Aws\Endpoint\EndpointProvider for a list of built-in providers.
- handler: (callable) A handler that accepts a command object, request object and returns a promise that is fulfilled with an Aws\ResultInterface object or rejected with an Aws\Exception\AwsException. A handler does not accept a next handler as it is terminal and expected to fulfill a command. If no handler is provided, a default Guzzle handler will be utilized.
- http: (array, default=array(0)) Set to an array of SDK request options to apply to each request (e.g., proxy, verify, etc.).
- http_handler: (callable) An HTTP handler is a function that accepts a PSR-7 request object and returns a promise that is fulfilled with a PSR-7 response object or rejected with an array of exception data. NOTE: This option supersedes any provided "handler" option.
- idempotency_auto_fill: (bool|callable) Set to false to disable SDK to populate parameters that enabled 'idempotencyToken' trait with a random UUID v4 value on your behalf. Using default value 'true' still allows parameter value to be overwritten when provided. Note: auto-fill only works when cryptographically secure random bytes generator functions (random_bytes, openssl_random_pseudo_bytes or mcrypt_create_iv) can be found. You may also provide a callable source of random bytes.
- profile: (string) Allows you to specify which profile to use when credentials are created from the AWS credentials file in your HOME directory. This setting overrides the AWS_PROFILE environment variable. Note: Specifying "profile" will cause the "credentials" key to be ignored.
- region: (string, required) Region to connect to. See http://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/rande.html for a list of available regions.
- retries: (int, Aws\Retry\ConfigurationInterface, Aws\CacheInterface, array, callable) Configures the retry mode and maximum number of allowed retries for a client (pass 0 to disable retries). Provide an integer for 'legacy' mode with the specified number of retries. Otherwise provide an instance of Aws\Retry\ConfigurationInterface, an instance of Aws\CacheInterface, a callable function, or an array with the following keys: mode: (string) Set to 'legacy', 'standard' (uses retry quota management), or 'adapative' (an experimental mode that adds client-side rate limiting to standard mode); max_attempts (int) The maximum number of attempts for a given request.
- scheme: (string, default=string(5) "https") URI scheme to use when connecting connect. The SDK will utilize "https" endpoints (i.e., utilize SSL/TLS connections) by default. You can attempt to connect to a service over an unencrypted "http" endpoint by setting
- signature_provider: (callable) A callable that accepts a signature version name (e.g., "v4"), a service name, and region, and returns a SignatureInterface object or null. This provider is used to create signers utilized by the client. See Aws\Signature\SignatureProvider for a list of built-in providers
- signature_version: (string) A string representing a custom signature version to use with a service (e.g., v4). Note that per/operation signature version MAY override this requested signature version.
- use_aws_shared_config_files: (bool, default=bool(true)) Set to false to disable checking for shared config file in '~/.aws/config' and '~/.aws/credentials'. This will override the AWS_CONFIG_FILE environment variable.
- validate: (bool, default=bool(true)) Set to false to disable client-side parameter validation.
- version: (string, required) The version of the webservice to utilize (e.g., 2006-03-01).
|array||$args||Client configuration arguments.|
if any required options are missing or the service is not supported.